Blog N°4: Education
Hello everybody! How are they?
Today I want to write to you about education, I will try to give advice to those who are about to enter university, so that they do not feel so lost when they go to their first class! Before starting, I have to say that I will give advice for people who enter the humanist sector, since the career I study is from that sector.
-Firstly, I must say that reading is one of the most important things for a humanist career, since, at least in my career, we read at least four texts a week. Arriving with a good foundation in that sense helps you a lot to survive the university.
-Secondly, I recommend that you keep a structured schedule and organize well the time you use to study, to go to your classes, to relax and that you know how to combine it well with your daily life.
-Third and last, I recommend that you do not fall behind with the material of your classes, since that would spoil your organization and perhaps play a trick on you when making assessments.
And that's it! I hope it helps you in your first days of college life. Kisses!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario